Thursday, March 30, 2017

Prodigy Sequence

 (The Drianna Sequences)

Click the links below to access the books:
Book 3: Prodigies Release
 

 

(These books were written in the early 2000s. Many of the opinions and views expressed in them are not the ones I have today.)

Prodigy Sequence is the story of six people who must survive in a mind blowing futuristic world. They were brought up as children in a haven of solace only to be ripped away from each other and scattered throughout the globe., They attempt to fulfill the function they believe they were created for while trying to repair their past and each other as they see fit.
Their stories are dramatically different as are the way they attempt to fulfill their agendas. Nevertheless, they each have extraordinary abilities to unlock, and all attempt to cope with and change a time in the world where the shallow and artificial are celebrated.
They are sought after by powers on the planet that wish to capture and exploit them, and they  themselves must master their own resentments and ambitions or be consumed by them.
Can the prodigies repair their past and fulfill a destiny of progress that changes the world for the better? Find out in Prodigy Sequence.

Prodigy sequence is part of my futuristic mythology, The Drianna Sequences. I began writing it in 2000 made an animated clip from it in 2004 at The Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design called "Chamber,' and officially wrote the novel trilogy in 2005. Also in 2006-7 I filmed two animated shorts at Columbia College related to the trilogy one Hand drawn in 2d called "Comrade,"and two, a 3d animated short called "Carmen." Carmen can be seen on TheJadeMachine, one of my Youtube Channels,
I am interested in writing an alternate ending for the trilogy as well as revising it to be closer to what Drianna's standards are, but the trilogy has been apart of my life close to a decade. I need you to help me get this story off the ground. My ideas related to it have been stolen in the past, but as I said, despite what lies the thieves may say, I have been working on this story since 2000. If you like anything about this novel I need your help to perfect it and make it known.
Enjoy Prodigy Sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment